One of the great things about Script Frenzy is that you have the option to work with a partner, or go it alone. Either of these options is valid, and there’s nothing wrong with either of them. The hard part is understanding which is right for you.
Reasons to write with (a) partner(s)
- You are confident in your skills but don’t have an idea,
- Or you have a great idea but don’t feel confident in your writing skills.
- You don’t have enough time to commit fully to the project.
- You enjoy collaboration and work well with others.
- You find it easier to brainstorm your ideas with other people.
- You and a friend have a project that you’ve talked about doing forever and it’s a good excuse to get started.
Reasons to say no to (a) partner(s)
- You have the time to devote to finishing it by yourself.
- You might have a hard time working with others.
- You don’t like sharing credit with anyone else.
- You like the idea of challenging yourself personally.
- You already have your ideas all together and are confident in your ability to pull it together.
Personally, I’m doing Script Frenzy solo for the second year. I had success last year and found it easy to do it alone, but it’s completely up to you!